Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You Look So Tame Boy, Let Me Wild You Up

Well, it turns out that being 33 isn't so bad after all. I had a lovely meal cooked by my favorite man in the world. And, he went through the wonderful trouble of making me the most delicious brownie sundae for dessert, complete with hot fudge and both vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Am I a lucky girl or what?

So, how do you follow up a day like that? How about with the news of my story, Poking Holes, being featured in the Toy Box: Prince Albert collection from Torquere Books. It is available right now, right here, for the low price of $2.49. Pick it up, tell a friend, write a review, let me know what you think. Or, do some or all of the above.

So, while I recover from my chocolate coma, enjoy my new smut. Need more incentive? Check out a snippet right here.
_

2 comments:

Danielle said...

congrats heidi!!! that are awsome news...:-)

the postcards arrived today and i so love the lines from one night only and already know what i ll do with it..hehe*

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Danielle.

Glad you like the postcards!!