Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You And I, Burning Out Our True Desires

Sometimes the only one that can bring back a day from Hell is the mailman. Thankfully, yesterday was a very good mail day. My author copies of Playing with Fire came. I am honored that my story, The Last Cigarette, is along side stories by fabulous writers like Janine Ashbless, Alison Tyler (also the editor extraordinaire), Andrea Dale, Shanna Germain, Jeremy Edwards, Jolene Hui, Nikki Magennis, Sommer Marsden, Teresa Noelle Roberts, and Kristina Wright!

It is available on April 1st. So, enjoy some fiery, sexy stories come Fool's Day.
_

2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

You know it's a good mail day when the mail carrier is holding your book in an oven mitt. : )

Heidi Champa said...

Ain't it the truth!! I love that image. ;)