Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ain't Got Enough, So I Go Out And Get Some More


As you may have already heard through the blog-vine, the blow jobs are coming!! By that I mean the Blow Hard Tour '09. There are prizes, hot stories, and fun, fun, fun! It all kicks off March 31st. Here's the line up, get those knee pads ready!


Sommer Marsden - March 31st

Alison Tyler - April 1st (no joke)

Dakota Rebel - April 2nd

Erobintica - April 3rd

Cora Zane - April 4th

Little Old Me - April 5th

EllaRegina - April 6th

Marina St. Clare - April 7th

Emerald - April 8th

Kristina Wright - April 9th

Isabel Kerr - April 10th

Neve Black - Aprill 11th


More details to come!! Stay tuned.
_

4 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

"Get a job, sha-na-na-na, sha-na-na-na-na ..."

It never before occurred to me what kind of "job."

Heidi Champa said...

I like the way you think, Jeremy!!

Sommer Marsden said...

hahahahaha! damn. have you seen my knee pads? ;)
xoxo
s

Heidi Champa said...

I'll bring you an extra pair, Sommer. ;)