Monday, July 9, 2012

I Set My Hand To Writing You, It Drifted Off the Page


Something wonderful happened this weekend. I got a wonderful piece of fan mail about my new novel, Losing and Gaining. It was nice to hear from someone who really liked the book and actually took the time to email me and let me know. That kind of stuff always makes my day and I was happy to know that my book spoke to that person.

In other news, it seems that Middle Men, a wonderful collection edited by Shane Allison is available a few days early. It contains my story, Dogging It. It was also recently reviewed by Erotica Revealed and they had nice things to say about my story.

I'm starting a brand new project and I was in need of a bit of inspiration. I think I found it with the Man Candy this week. What do you think?
_

No comments: