Monday, February 14, 2011

How Long Can This Take, Tell Myself That Everything is Great


I really too tired to be writing this now, but I'll give it a chance. This weekend pretty much rocked. Lancaster on Saturday to meet the super nice and super talented Megan Hart. She was signing books at the Borders and it was well worth the trip down the highway to see her. Before we stopped by the book shop, we went to a wonderful little donut shop called Fractured Prune where we ordered the most insanely delicious and decadent donuts. We have to go back there very soon, despite the fact that those bad boys are a diet killer.

It's back to work this week. There just never seems to be enough time to get it all done. Maybe it's time to scale back my ambitions a bit. Or redirect my energy to more satisfying projects. Perhaps that is the better solution to the ambivalence I've been feeling lately. Lord knows, somethings got to give. Man Candy, take me away!
_

No comments: