Monday, January 31, 2011

Remember When You Procrastinate, You Choose Last


I just did something I haven't done in a long time. I stayed up super late to finish a story that should have been done a long time ago. But, the deadline was looming and it was do-or-die time. So, I pushed on late into the night, slept for a few hours and then woke early to finish up. Not an ideal situation, to be sure. I thought I had kicked this habit, as I've written about before, putting things off has always been an art form to me. I'd been so good lately, finishing things early and getting to bed on time. So, I guess I should give myself a break for this one slip up and move on. But, it looks to be a long morning, until I can sneak in a nap this afternoon.

There is some good news to report, however. Black Fire: Gay African American Erotica is now available, and from my brief looks at my contributor copies, it looks smoking hot. Also, it appears that Nice Girls, Naughty Sex, the fabulous collection from the ladies at Oysters and Chocolate, is also available early from Amazon. Check it out, the table of contents is amazing. If that isn't enough, there are two new e-books from Xcite Books that feature stories of mine. Perversion Process is all about spanking and Under the Desk features stories from the upcoming print anthology, Sex at Work. Check all this stuff out and let me know what you think.

Man Candy, take me away. I'm so sleepy! (Speaking of men, I'd like to thank the lovely Violet Blue, for giving me a heads up about a new-to-me site for delicious man candy. So, The World of Straight Men, welcome to the roster. Let's hit the showers!)
_

No comments: