Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Gonna Pitch Me A Tent


It's been a crazy week. NaNoWriMo is going well, up to 27k+ words. I'm still not sure if it will end up being something great, something good, or something at all. But, I'm determined to finish and hopefully it can be worked into a real life novel.

While I was relaxing this weekend, I stumbled upon something awesome. The lovely Violet Blue gave me an incredible mention on her blog while talking about Erotica for All, which recently featured my Author Profile. Take a look at both.

Lastly, Coming Together: By Hand is now out and features my story, A Stolen Moment. Buy some smut for a very good cause.

Back to work. Man Candy, give me strength.
_

4 comments:

Lucy Felthouse said...

Thanks for the shout out, Heidi! What an exciting article, I only found out today! :)

Please send me details of the Coming Together release, I'd love to post something on the site!

Heidi Champa said...

Isn't it great, Lucy!! I just found the blog post last night. Super exciting!!

Anonymous said...

i love the photo

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks. I found the picture at arrowofadonis.tumblr.com.

Great site with hot guys!!