Tuesday, June 8, 2010

If I Am Lost It's Only For A Little While

Who knew a day spent on my knees was just what I needed to clear my head? No, not that you dirty birds, I was weeding my garden. Get your heads out of the gutter. I'm back on track and feeling better than I have in days. Except for the fact that my hands are killing me. God, it sucks to get older. Maybe I should look into hiring someone to do this kind of thing for me. Some cute boy in cut-off shorts who doesn't wear a shirt and likes to get dirty. . . . Sorry, what were we talking about?

But, in more good news, my story, The Eighth, is in the new collection from Starbooks Press, Men at Noon, Monsters at Midnight. It is my first attempt at "speculative fiction" and I think it went pretty well. But, don't take my word for it, check it out and let me know!

Back to work. That gardener has me thinking. . . .
_

No comments: