Wednesday, June 23, 2010

But I Got a Drug and I Got The Bug and I Got Something Better Than Love


The time is running out and I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the finish line of this new WIP. I know I mentioned it before, but I felt like saying it again. But, on the bright side, I have some good news to report.

Filament Magazine and LoveHoney have seen fit to give me a wonderful prize for my Erotic Fiction of the Year honors. I waited eagerly for the package, and when it came, well, so do I. They included a wonderful little vibe called Death By Orgasm. It comes in its own little coffin box which sounds morbid, but it is not. It is awesome. The package also contained Sliquid Organics lube and something called the Sqweel. It is a wheel of little soft tongues that can simulate oral sex. It looks slightly scary and I have yet to try it, but I plan to. Soon. . . . I'm so thankful to the loyal readers of Filament and LoveHoney for hooking me up.

Also, I have started my own little store, courtesy of Amazon.com. Just in time for the early release of Alison's Wonderland, which includes my story, After the Happily Ever After. Check out the store here, and buy a copy or click the link on the top of my sidebar and browse away. The collection looks to be hot, hot, hot and totally worth it. In addition to Ms. Tyler's latest collection, most of my stuff is available for purchase or pre-order. Check back often for updates, you don't even have to leave the house to pick up some great smut!

More good news is coming, so stay tuned! Back to work, or something like it.
_

No comments: