Monday, April 19, 2010

And If All Of Our Days Are Numbered, Then Why Do I Keep Counting?

Numbers are not usually my friends. The math part of my brain has clearly been kept in the dark for a long time, slowly shrinking from lack of use. But, for this post, I've decided to do a bit of a recap using numbers. Sometimes, easier is better, after all.

Recent Events, by the numbers.

51 - Number of original stories sold to date
95 - Margin of victory for Geelong Cats on Sunday afternoon
11 - Goals for Stevie and James
4 - Pounds lost in 8 days
28 - Dreamteam points it took to beat Ed Nichols
3 - Days in the company of my loving family
1 - Beautiful man candy picture
2- Hot men, of course

Oh, and a few more things . . . .

Ultimate Spanking, Please Sir and Dirtyville are all available and totally hot. You should pick them up. Then, let me and the editors know what you think.
_

2 comments:

Willsin Rowe said...

Pah! Geelong! Good ol' Collingwood foreeeeever...

Heidi Champa said...

Oh, no. Collingwood? Really? How can that be? You are the first admitted Collingwood fan I've ever met.

I'm going to need a minute on this . . . .