Monday, January 25, 2010

Are You Wanting Inspiration?


Seriously, can someone tell me where my week went? I swear, just yesterday, it was Wednesday and I was rocking and rolling. Then, I looked up and saw that I had missed the entire week. I'd feel better if I had more to show for it, but I feel like it was all sound and fury signifying not much. There are some good things on the horizon, which I will talk about later in the week. But, for now, it's nose to the grindstone time.

I take but a mere moment to look at my Man Candy and mention to anyone who has Ovation TV, next Sunday, the 31st, they are re-airing a wonderful little mini-series called Lost in Austen, about a modern girl who ends up inside the story of Pride and Prejudice. It is part of something they call Tall, Dark and Classic. So worth it. I watched it on Saturday and fell in love.

Now, where did I put that muse?
_

No comments: