Sunday, January 31, 2010

And Your Better Thoughts Are Better Left Unsaid

There is so much going on at the moment, it is difficult to keep it all together. Some more good news came down the pike this week, that I will tell when the time is right. Until then, there are some things I want to share.

First, Best of Best Women's Erotica 2 is now available from both Cleis Press and Amazon. It is an amazing collection and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Anyone who would be interested in doing an Amazon review of the upcoming anthologies Please, Sir or Please, Ma'am (or both) please send me an email at hlchampa [at] comcast [dot] net. I have an enticing proposition for you.

And, finally, I have an event coming up that I want to mention. I will be the featured reader at the Erotic Literary Salon in Philly on February 16th, 7:30pm. You can find out all the information right here. If you are in the area, come by. It should be a really fun night.

So, back to work, these deadlines are getting closer and closer.
_

No comments: