Monday, December 21, 2009

My Watch Has Stopped, No More Turning Hands


My body is not happy with me right now. All that wonderful snow this weekend had to be shovelled, and now I'm an achy mess. Damn, that white stuff sure was heavy. But, now that we are cleared out a bit, it looks nice and Christmasy around here.

Speaking of, it's kind of hard to believe that Christmas is so close. I keep wondering where all my time is going, but it seems a futile cause. I'm back in the saddle and back on deadline, trying to finish up a bunch of things before I run headlong into my Christmas food coma.

Just a reminder, I have some Christmas stories out there that are priced to move for your last minute holiday needs. 11 Pipers Piping and Holiday History are sure to get you in the spirit and the mood. And, don't forget to check out the new Ravenous anthology, I Kissed A Boy. I'd love to see it as the #1 Bestseller on the site as an early Christmas gift!

In case you missed it, I'd like to send out another "On Ya!" to the DC City Council for voting to legalize gay marriage. Let's just hope Congress doesn't try and fuck it up.

Nothing warms the heart and soul like Man Candy. Just as good as hot cocoa, but with no calories.
_

No comments: