Monday, November 16, 2009

And The Moon Be Still As Bright

It was a fun, yet productive weekend. Had a few drinks, wrote a few things, and laughed my ass off. I've been working a lot, but it's been good. I pushed through my frustrations, my blocks and I wrote some things I'm really proud of. I gave them all a kiss and sent them out into the ether, and I hope they all find good homes.

There was one piece of sad news from the weekend. One of my favorite Australians, Rove McManus is ending his show. He has brought us so much joy and introduced us to the wonders of Hamish and Andy, Hughesy and hot man on man action. Good luck Rove!!

Speaking of the good stuff, Man Candy Monday is always a welcome sight. Here's to a great week.
_

2 comments:

Lucy Felthouse said...

Ooh, he's rather yummy isn't he!!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lucy. He is yummy, indeed.