Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You Didn't Leave Much Space At The Bottom of The Page

After taking the month of November off from Alison Tyler's contests, I decided to enter two in a row. And, my stories were more popular then I thought they would be. So, I thought I would share them both with you. The first contest was Motel Sex and the second theme was Spanking.

***Motel Sex

Thru-Hike

I sat there, flipping through my book, and listening to her moan. After we had gotten back from the hike, she claimed the only thing she wanted to do was take a shower. She had noticed upon check in, that this cheap motel still furnished a shower massager. That was 20 minutes ago.

At first, just a few stray sounds escaped the steamy bathroom. The walls were thin and I could tell she was trying to be quiet at first. But, that was 10 minutes ago. Now, reading was impossible as the sounds of her pleasure were echoing off the tile. She wasn’t holding back anymore. I could hear the water pounding, doing little to mask her moans and squeals.

I couldn’t sit still, so I opened the door. A little at first, but then I pushed it further. If she noticed, she didn’t let on. I could still see most of her through the clear glass. Her back was to me, but the snaking neck of the massager told me exactly where all that glorious water pressure was going. Her head was thrown back and I watched as she brought a hand up to tweak her own nipple. My cock was straining against my pants but I just stood there.

Then, I heard it. The sound. My favorite sound in the whole world. She shook against the waves of her orgasm and soon the massager hit the porcelain. It was then she noticed the cool air from the open door and turned to me.

"Feel better?"
"Much."


***Spanking Story

Lesson Plan

He walked toward me and grabbed the pen out of my hand, and took the glasses from my face. Sliding my chair back hard, he pulled me up by my hand and led me towards the bed. Without a clue what would happen next, my heart was pounding as he pulled me hard across his lap. My pants and panties were down to the floor before a sound could come out of my mouth in protest.

“I told you to be ready when I got here. What were you doing?”

I swallowed hard as I hesitated to answer his question. Before I had formed the words in my throat, I felt it. The rush of air heading towards my exposed ass. The surge of heat and pain that jolted through me as his hand hit my skin with more force than I had ever experienced. The sound echoed off the walls, the crack slowly dissipating into the cement block that surrounded us. Before I fully recovered, he spanked me again.

“What were you doing?” His voice was deeper this time, making me shake; not with fear but with anticipation of what was to come.

“Studying. I was studying.”

His hand rubbed lightly over my flesh. It felt so hot, alive. I was aware, for the first time, of how wet my cunt was. The lips were rubbing together, slick with the moisture a strike of his hand had caused. But I needed more. I was waiting for more.
_

No comments: