Friday, May 2, 2008

Mistress Never Tells a Lie


God, what a long week it has been. After waiting and waiting for some good news, I finally gave up. And, I'm finally coming clean about what I've been doing. I was hesitant to tell anyone about my writing, since I didn't have a lot to show for it yet. But, I got over myself and realized that the only way to make it real, was to share it with other people.

So far, the reaction has been good. I can't wait until I can hold a book in my hand that has my name in it. Hopefully, someday soon that will happen. Until then, I just have to keep on writing.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Good luck with the writing. Waiting for news is never easy.

I let my mum know about my writing last year when I gave her an erotica anthology with one of my stories in it for mother's day :D

Heidi Champa said...

That is a good idea. Give her an anthology for mothers day. I might have to do that someday. ;)