Monday, May 19, 2008

One of Us Has to Drive, One of Us Gets to Think


Good things are always around. Sometimes you just have to look for them. I just found out, while passing my time in Sydney, Australia, that I am to appear in the upcoming anthology Tasting Him, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel. Also, one of my stories is slated to appear in the magazine Bust, in the August/September issue.

It is such a relief to finally have my work published. I hope that this is a sign of things to come. While I am halfway across the world, it is nice to know that I'm still accomplishing things. This vacation has been more productive than any other I've ever been on.

So check out my work in those locations and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations, excellent news indeed.

I haven't been able to reply to your email because my laptop died so I don't have your email addy. If you re-email me, then I'll send you my mobile number and we can organise meeting up (and a celebratory drink!)

Craig Sorensen said...

Congrats Heidi!

I look forward to reading "This Just In!"

Craig

Jeremy Edwards said...

Awesome!

I'm in Tasting Her ... so after we've done our respective tastings, we can compare notes—like at a wine tasting!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks a lot everyone. I can't wait to see my name in print.