Monday, April 14, 2008

You Answer Every Question With a Riddle


What does it take to make someone hot? What is it going to take to get them off, to get them excited by my stories?

That is a terribly good question, one I find difficult to answer. I know what I like, what gets me going. By default, I go to those things when I begin to write. It is harder for me to take into consideration what others may want to read, what others may need to see. I try to read as much as possible, to see what else is out there, to consider stories from all angles and points of view. Expanding my horizons is one of the reasons I write, and specifically, write erotica. I think there are so many possibilities, so many choices.

Sexuality is so often swept under the rug, hidden or not discussed in "polite society." If something I write can speak to even one person, help them find a small part of what excites them, well, that is what I do this for. Expressing what is in me, and hoping other people relate to it; isn't that what we all want?

No comments: