Monday, May 2, 2011

Your Prince's Crown Cracks and Falls Down


Wow, what a freaking weekend, huh? I mean, where do I start? Royal wedding, hanging out with friends, writing up a storm and the news of the death of a horrible, awful, evil terrorist. The normal mundane activities of life sandwiched right between the biggest news on the earth. Sometimes, it is hard to believe how quickly things can change. This world really does turn on a dime. I feel like I need to stop for a moment and take a deep breath. It's been a hell of a few days.

On a completely unrelated and writerly note, The Handsome Prince, an amazing new anthology, edited by Neil Plakcy, is available early and contains my story, The Prince of Tires. Follow the link to pick up your own copy!!

Soon, I will have more news about my new novella, which I can wait to share. In the meantime, know that for just this moment, the world is alright. Let the Man Candy soothe you (it seemed appropriate, what with the wedding and the anthology. Looking good, Prince Harry). Happy Monday, all!!
_

No comments: