Monday, May 9, 2011

Go Go Go Go Now, Out of The Nest

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day. I know I did. My mother is the greatest. I know everyone says that, but she truly is the most fabulous mom of all time. Every time I see her, I am amazed all over again at her ability to love and her selflessness. Mary Jane Landis is a saint!! This weekend just proved that point even more. Love you Lady!

As promised, I have the cover for my upcoming novella, All Expenses Paid. When I first saw it, I fell in love completely. I really can't wait for this one to come out. So, please to enjoy my Man Candy/Novella cover. It comes out on June 26th. More details to come!


_

2 comments:

Willsin Rowe said...

Nice cover, milady. I've actually organised for someone to take that guy out. He's just too darn good-looking. He's making hard work of it for the rest of us.

Although I have used him in a couple of book trailers, so I suppose I need to share the guilt.

Heidi Champa said...

Don't blame yourself Willsin. I'm sure if he wasn't out there, being good-looking, there would be another guy waiting to take his place. It's a vicious cycle. :)

Thanks for stopping by, Willsin!