Monday, October 25, 2010

Back To Life, Back To The Present Time


What a week it was! I had an amazing time "on the road" reading at the Erotic Literary Salon and In the Flesh. Both nights were filled with sexy words and fabulous people and I'm so happy to be a part of both events. In the Flesh kicked much ass and meeting Lana Fox, Dusty Horn, Velvet Moore, Graydancer, Laura Boyd, Beth Raymer, and Daniel Allen Cox was truly a privilege. Pictures from the night are up right here and I'll post the video as soon as it is available. I want to thank Susana and Rachel for their hospitality and for hosting such awesome nights. It was also a huge pleasure to walk around a beautiful, crisp fall day in NYC.

After my "tour", I got to spend a little time with the family, and have a relaxing weekend. It looks to be a busy week, as I have a few short stories I want to finish before the end of the month. I'm still trying to decide if I want to participate in NaNoWriMo, but I am leaning that way. I have had so much fun participating in the past, and it just seems like the right time to tackle a 50,000 novel in 30 days. I'm brainstorming ideas and just might give it a go. I'll keep you posted on my progress. The lovely Shanna Germain is already committed to NaNo, and has a cool project to go along with it. Go here for all the details.

There is more good news on the way, but that will have to wait just a bit longer. Man Candy should hold you over. I know it always works for me.
_

No comments: