Friday, February 11, 2011

You've Lost All Your Feeling For This Town


*Sigh* I wish it were summer, or at the very least, I want to be on this beach. My hubby is back from the frozen tundra, and all his bits and pieces are still attached. It was kind of lonely around here without him. Very quiet. Usually, I don't have a problem with that, but for some reason, I found myself missing the outside noise. Without it, the noise inside my head felt way too loud.

I wasn't nearly as productive as I hoped I'd be either, but such is life. Sometimes, the words just don't flow like I want them to. Maybe I'm too distracted at the moment. My brain seems to be constantly humming, like the little fan on my laptop. But, it all just feels like wheel spinning. And, I hate that. I'd kill for some clarity or a nice change of scenery. But, out my window, it's the same dreary picture. I think the boy in the picture looks like he needs some company, don't you?

The entries are pouring in for the Black Fire give away. There is still plenty of time to enter the contest. Go here for all the details!
_

No comments: