Monday, February 7, 2011

And You Know They Picked a Winner



What a lazy weekend. Just the way I like it. I had time to think and time to get some writing done, although not as much as I would have liked. I have my eye on some deadlines and they are fast approaching. Am also mulling the burning question: To Tweet or Not To Tweet. If anyone has any thoughts or opinions on the subject, comment and let me know. I'm still torn on what to do. Does an author need a Twitter presence?

On a different note, Amber Allure is running a February sale and offering 25% off all novels and novellas. If you haven't picked up a copy of my novella, White Out, now would be the time. It's being sold for just $3.75!! It is also available on Kindle for $4 for those of you lucky enough to own one. Plus, I've decided to sweeten the deal just a bit. If you buy a copy of my novella, shoot me an email at hlchampa [at] comcast [dot] net, with proof of purchase (don't need your private details, just enough to verify purchase) and you'll be entered into a drawing to win a free copy of Black Fire: Gay African-American Erotica. You have until February 25th to enter the drawing, but feel free to buy my novella well beyond that!

I just got back from driving my husband to meet his friend. They are driving to Green Bay, Wisconsin to celebrate the Packers Superbowl win. I officially hate him at this moment. The Man Candy is helping, as is the quiet.
_

No comments: