Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coach Says I'm Real Good


In honor of this year's Superbowl, I thought I'd put up an excerpt from the Tight Ends collection, put out last year by Ravenous Romance. Hope it gets you in the mood for the big game.


“I thought you said this was a Superbowl party, Evan. Where is everyone?”
“It is a party. It’s just a private party. I didn’t think you would come if you knew.”
“What about the game?”
“You really don’t care about the game, do you?”

I opened my mouth to say something, but he stopped me with a kiss. It was what I had been dreaming of for the last month, but now that it was actually happening, my brain could scarcely handle it. He pulled back, both of us panting a bit.

“See, I didn’t ask you to be in the football league for your playing skills. I had heard you were pretty awful at sports. I just wanted to get to know you. But, then you up and quit on me. So, you forced me to be sneaky.”

His hands ran down my back, making me shiver despite the heat of the room.

“You didn’t have to be sneaky.”
“I know. But, it’s more fun that way.”

I let him lead me to the couch, falling easily next to him, our knees touching. He leaned towards me, my heart in my throat. It was so unexpected, my mind buzzed until his soft lips shut it up. When he pulled back, I had to tell myself to take a breath. Evan took that breath away when he touched my cheek, running his thumb along the slope of my jaw. My mouth fell open, a deep sigh floating out of my lips. The television was barely noticeable now, its larger than life images of the football game the last thing on our minds. His kisses took away my remaining nervousness, my brain finally giving in to the rest of my body.

Slipping off the couch to the floor, Evan put both hands to my belt. Kneeling between my legs, he leaned forward and kissed me. His tongue dove past my lips, devouring me. I couldn’t stop the moan from bubbling up in my throat, my hands clutching at his broad shoulders. I felt my pants open, then slowly lowering, and I instinctively lifted my ass to make it easier for him. He broke our kiss, tossing my clothes aside.

“This is why I wanted some privacy.”
“I think that was a good idea.”

Evan put his hand on me, his fist wrapping gently around my cock, which was already half hard. I groaned at the contact, my eyes locked with Evan’s. He jerked me slowly; his other hand massaged my thigh. My hips started rising and falling without conscious thought. I leaned forward, stealing another deep kiss before falling back against the couch. When he dragged his thumb over my weeping slit, I bit my lip harder than I needed to.

“Jesus, Evan. You’re killing me.”
“Well, we can’t have that, now can we?”
_

No comments: