Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm In Pieces, Bits and Pieces


Just a few little things for today. My story, Kiss the Bride is featured on the Erotic Woman today. It's a classic, but if you haven't checked it out, now's your chance.

Also, Filament Magazine Readers' Choice awards close on May 9th. Feel free to vote right here, even if it's not for me as your favorite story. You have two of mine to choose from, One Night Only and Cold Turkey. No pressure of course, but if you liked them, let Filament know.

If you haven't had the chance to hear my wonderful podcast interview with Dr. Dick, part 1 and part 2 are now live and available for download at iTunes. Apparently, it's been pretty popular and I'm completely overwhelmed by the response.

My contributor copies of Please, Sir arrived yesterday, and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to dive into it. If you haven't gotten it yet, what are you waiting for? Check out the virtual book tour and get a taste.

Anywho, back to work. Stay tuned for more news and happenings coming very soon.
_

2 comments:

Emerald said...

Great Part 2 Heidi! It was a pleasure to listen to you both. :)

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Em!!