Monday, May 10, 2010

I Can Remember Where I Come From

I hope everyone had a good weekend and that all the mothers out there had a relaxing day. I didn't get to see my mom, but she was well taken care of by my wonderful siblings. We had a lovely chat between my sister's brunch and my brother's dinner. My mother is a wonderful lady and I'm so honored to be her daughter. Mary Jane, you're my hero. I'd also like to give a shout out to my fabulous mother-in-law. She is one of my biggest fans, and will proudly tell anyone who will listen that her daughter-in-law writes smutty stories. Susan, you rock!!

Also, today is the day that the Necking Anthology from Dreamspinner Press comes out today. It is available in both print and e-book, and I think it's pretty amazing. My story, Breaking the Habit, is included and I'm thrilled!

It was a great weekend, and I'm ready to tackle my next big project, now that the preliminaries have been taken care of. Wish me luck and enjoy the Man Candy.
_

No comments: