Monday, April 26, 2010

This Coming and Going is Driving Me Nuts


It's been kind of a mixed bag weekend. All I know is that it was over too damn fast. But, that's okay. Work has been good. My goals are very close to being met and then there will finally be a bit more breathing room around. I'm very much looking forward to that.

Also, I'm very much looking forward to my podcast with Dr. Dick as part of his Erotic Mind series. It is set to drop today, and as soon as I have it, I'll update the link info. *Update* Here is the link, y'all, listen up!!! It is also available on iTunes, which is really cool. I was so excited to be a part of his podcast and we had a great time recording it. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

Back to work. The finish line is near, now if I can get to it without collapsing first. Man Candy, give me strength.
_

No comments: