Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm So Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired

My, my it's been a crazy couple of days. My reading in Philly on Wednesday went really well and I had a wonderful time reading and answering questions at the Erotic Literary Salon. Susana was a wonderful host and I met some great, supportive people. It is always amazing to hear, first hand, what people think of what you do. I was pinching myself all night listening to every one's kind words and praise. I would do it again in a heartbeat, despite my nerves.

Unfortunately, my high from Wednesday night was soon gone as I picked up a case of food poisoning along the way, and was nasty-sick on Thursday. While my recovery is nearly complete, I'm still feeling ever so slightly crook.

But, back on the positive side of the game, my contributor copies of Best of Best Women's Erotica 2 arrived and they are gorgeous. I'm so honored to be a part of this collection and have so much respect for everyone in it and for the editor, Violet Blue. I also got a bit of good news over the last few days, that I will share, once the time is right. Those things were just what I needed to help me feel better and boy have they.

So, on to the weekend, and hopefully some relaxation. Lord knows I could use it.
_

No comments: