Monday, October 5, 2009

If You Believe, There's Nothing Up My Sleeve, Then Nothing Is Cool


It's hard to believe another week is starting, let alone another month. I can't believe it's October. But, then I stared at the gorgeous, swollen and gleaming full moon last night and I said a silent thank you for the season of Autumn. I love waking up chilly in the morning and smelling fireplaces at night.

After spending a lovely day with my Mom yesterday, I'm ready to start another week of work. My inspiration has been crowding me all weekend. I'm ready to let it take over. Here's hoping I can keep all my stories straight and actually get something accomplished.

This week's Man Candy makes my heart warm. I hope everyone has a good start to their week.
_

2 comments:

neve black said...

Nice.

Love the new blog look, Heidi!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Neve. I'm starting to grow pretty fond of it myself.

Hope you have a great week!!