Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some Might Exchange A Glance, But Keep Pretending To Dance

When Alison Tyler asks for something, she usually gets it. Yesterday, she asked us to post a spanking story and I am happy to oblige.

Recently, The Erotic Woman featured my story, Spend or Save, and it just so happens to showcase a little spanking. So, I figured I'd give you a little taste.


*Spend or Save*

“What am I going to do with you, Tara? What are we going to do about all of this?”

His tone wasn’t angry anymore. That didn’t surprise me either. Jake always had trouble staying mad at me, even when I did something really dumb.

I was surprised, however, by his mouth on my neck, gently biting my skin. My bra was soon on the floor, and I leaned back into him and let his hands roam over my body. Just as I relaxed into him and his teasing fingers on my nipples, he stopped. Suddenly, he had my wrists together in his hand, pulling me down towards the footboard of the bed. I tired to break free, but he was too strong. Grabbing a scarf from the pile, he quickly knotted it around my hands and then to the metal frame. I pulled on my restraint, but it was too tight.
“This isn’t funny, Jake. Let me go.”

He just smiled down at me. I was bent at the waist, my face close to the mattress.

“Oh, I don’t think so, honey. I think you need to be punished for what you did. For lying to me, for breaking my trust. What else am I supposed to do? You won’t listen, and I only have one other idea.”

He ran a hand over my back, before smacking my ass, lightly. The jolt of contact sent me forward, another surprise from my gentle boyfriend. He slapped again, just hard enough to let me know he was serious. Any thoughts I had about him joking were out the window.

“Let’s have a look at some of these shoes.”

Weeding through the pile, he found the purple Kenneth Cole again. Holding it by the heel, he looked it over.

“Pretty. How much did they cost?”

Before I could answer, he slapped the sole against my skin. Once, twice, three times more, the shoe hit my ass. I gasped, not so much from the pain, but from the whole situation. It was making me impossibly hot, something I had not expected.

“Three Hundred.”

With that answer, another three hits came down on my flesh. It hurt more than I expected, but each hit turned me on more than the last. This new side of Jake was having a huge effect on me. He put down the shoe, and reached for another from the stack. It was the black Jimmy Choo I had bought months before.

“What about this one? What did this set us back?”

He ran the suede gently over my ass, now hot from the spanking.

“I don’t remember. Maybe four hundred.”

The words were just out of my mouth when the next barrage came. I lost count of how many times he spanked the beautiful shoe against my ass. Over and over I felt the sting on my skin, the small sole radiating pain out and over my whole body. My panties were soaked through, and I felt the sweat forming on my face. Jake stopped and stood behind me, admiring his work.

“You should see how red your ass is.”

I jumped when I felt the palm of his hand. The gentle rubbing felt like sand paper, his touch not doing a thing to soothe me. Soon his fingers found their way to my pussy, and he teased me through the wet fabric.

“My, my. You must be enjoying yourself. Maybe you did all this on purpose, to finally get me to spank you. You could have just asked, you know.”

He shucked off my thong, pulling it down over the soft leather of my new boots.

“These really are nice boots. Especially from this view. I think they were made for this.”

His hands slid up my thighs, continuing up until they came to my nipples, which were hard and aching for attention. Teasing me, I felt his hard cock through his pants, rubbing my raw bottom. But, he didn’t stay for long. The spanking kept going. Chanel, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin. They all had their turn on my searing, hot flesh.

Finally, he stopped torturing me, leaving the rest of the shoes in the mess around me. My wrists ached from the scarf, and I was desperate for him to fuck me. I whimpered, begging him to fuck me, to release the ache he started inside me. Just when I thought he was going to leave me there, his fingers slipped easily into my cunt. He leaned down and kissed me, softly. His gentle side didn’t stay for long, as he put his hand in my hair, pulling my head back. I couldn’t take much more. I whimpered again as the pain shot straight to my pussy.

“Do you think you’ve learned your lesson yet?”

I nodded, pushing myself back onto his thrusting fingers. I think deep down, we both knew I would never be reformed. I heard his belt open, his zipper slowly being lowered.

“We’ll see about that, won’t we?”

He groaned as he finally entered me with his hard cock. He fucked me slow, bumping into my tender ass with each thrust. I murmured promises of willpower, self control and no more shoes. But, as my eyes scanned over the bed, I realized there was a sale at Saks next week. After all, he hadn’t said anything about purses, had he?



I hope that starts your weekend off right. I know it works for me.
_

2 comments:

Alison Tyler said...

Thanks so much for being part of the impromptu tour, HC!

XXX,
AT

Heidi Champa said...

My pleasure Alison!