Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm On A Boat, Motherfucker, Don't You Ever Forget

I've made no secret about my love of the Tim Tam. They are so brilliant, Target brought them to our shores from the great and powerful Oz. But, the joy was short-lived as they disappeared in March. The time we spent together was magical, and I was resigned to never experiencing the American Tim Tam again.

But, the benevolent Gods at Pepperidge Farms have seen fit to bring the Tim Tam back EVERY YEAR. Conveniently enough, as soon as footy ends, the Tim Tams begin. October through March, the Tim Tam will be available at Target stores in Original, Caramel and now, Dark Chocolate.

Thank you so much, Pepperidge Farms. I'm so glad all those emails and calls didn't go to waste. The best part is, you can follow the progress of the Tim Tams right here. That's right. They're on a boat.
_

4 comments:

Greazy Tony said...

Maybe prayers really do get answered. Huh, I might have to rethink my stance on the church...

Heidi Champa said...

I agree. The Church of the Tim Tam. Both delicious and holy.

Craig Sorensen said...

Amen!

Janine Ashbless said...

That's the weirdest thing I've seen on the internet since the octopus-on-the-head photos!

And now I want a chocolate biscuit.