Monday, July 20, 2009

If It Doesn't Work Like This, Well I'll Try Another Way


At the start of this new week, I'm feeling slightly more optimistic. The stories are starting to flow, the ideas are coming faster than I can keep up with them. The one thing I am sorely lacking in my life right now is discipline. And, I'm not talking about the fun kind of discipline either.

I'm thinking that I need a bit more structure in my life. While my procrastination is widely known, it is starting to get a bit tedious. I need someone to tell me what to do, to keep me on track and keep the distractions at bay. Maybe I should start taking applications for a task-master. I can see it now.

WANTED: a person who is highly organized, punctual and orderly to keep my slacker ass in line. Must be impervious to excuses and bullshit. Ability to withstand lots of shenanigans a plus. The meek need not apply.

So, the question is, who can help me? Maybe I need someone like my Man Candy man to help me. He looks up to the job, doesn't he?
_

2 comments:

princess1128 said...

Well I'm highly organized, relatively punctual and I'm not scared to hit you if you don't do what I say. So perhaps I'd be good for the job ;)

Emerald said...

Once again, I really hear you here Heidi.

Feel free to let me know if you find any promising candidates!