Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'll Be Writing More in a Week or Two


At midnight tonight, National Novel writing month began. NaNoWriMo as it is known is a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in thirty days. The month of November to turn yourself into a novelist. I've participated, and completed, NaNoWriMo every year since 2005. Not that any of those novels are what I would call high quality, I still try and complete my 50,000 words. I do think some of what I've done is good, and may someday turn into something more.

But, if not, it is still fun and a great way to get yourself writing. So, come on, join me. Get those fingers flying and join NaNo today. I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing.

3 comments:

colorfulpen said...

Best of luck! This will be my third year, and hopefully the year I actually complete a 50K word novel.

I love that picture of all the books!

EllaRegina said...

Good luck, Heidi!

Neve Black said...

I think this is amazing.

Go grrrrl!