Sunday, September 23, 2012
When I found this picture, I knew it would be a perfect fit for my post about my newest short story release from Amber Allure. It's called Down Memory Lane, and it's all about a hot guy with a hot car. It's just a little teaser, just over 5k words, so check it out if you want a hot, fast read.
It's hard to believe another month has almost come and gone. This year is flying by at an alarming rate. But, hopefully, there are some good things on the horizon that will make it all worthwhile. Until then.....
Monday, September 10, 2012
When I got back today, I got some good news. My latest novella, Dog Days of Summer, made the August Amber Allure Bestseller List at #6. I'm very excited about that, as I love the book and the series and can't wait to get started on the next one.
But, the weekend wasn't all good news. My beloved Geelong Cats lost their elimination final game and will not be making another run to the Grand Final this year. Total bummer, but still, it was a great season. To celebrate their awesomeness, I've decided on some Cats Man Candy this week. Ah, the good times.....
Almost forgot......Here is the whole bestseller list for August!!
1. Pushing The Envelope XII: Yours Faithfully - Kim Dare (Gay / Contemp. / BDSM)
2. Finding Forever - Shawn Lane (Gay / Contemporary)
3. Duck And Bunny Rescue - Pepper Espinoza (Gay / Contemporary)
4. Sub Zero - Angel Martinez (Gay / Futuristic)
5. Nothing Of A Son - L. A. Witt (Gay / Fantasy)
6. Dog Days Of Summer - Heidi Champa (Gay / Contemporary)
7. Sinking In Sand - D. J. Manly (Gay / Fantasy)
8. Frequently, Secretly - Carolina Valdez (Gay / Contemporary)
9. April Sun In Cuba - A. J. Llewellyn (Gay / Contemporary)
10. Happy Endings: Briefs - Missy Welsh (Gay / Collection)
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
I got to thinking on it and I realize that while my house isn't full of clutter, my mind appears to be. Sometimes, I find myself exhausted, not by physical exertion, but from thinking. Or more specifically, over thinking. My mind can be a very crowded place. Pieces of stories, bits of worry, smidgens of sweet-fuck-all floating around unchecked haven't left a lot of room for peace and quiet. I lay down at night and find myself unable to fall asleep for an hour due to swirling, circular thoughts.
All this detritus also doesn't make for a very focused and functional life. But, I'm working on it. I'm going to keep on trying to clean out my head to try and find a bit of space, a bit of breathing room.
I've also been a bit remiss in my Man Candy duties. And, for that I'm truly sorry.