When I got back today, I got some good news. My latest novella, Dog Days of Summer, made the August Amber Allure Bestseller List at #6. I'm very excited about that, as I love the book and the series and can't wait to get started on the next one.
But, the weekend wasn't all good news. My beloved Geelong Cats lost their elimination final game and will not be making another run to the Grand Final this year. Total bummer, but still, it was a great season. To celebrate their awesomeness, I've decided on some Cats Man Candy this week. Ah, the good times.....
Almost forgot......Here is the whole bestseller list for August!!
1. Pushing The Envelope XII: Yours Faithfully - Kim Dare (Gay / Contemp. / BDSM)
2. Finding Forever - Shawn Lane (Gay / Contemporary)
3. Duck And Bunny Rescue - Pepper Espinoza (Gay / Contemporary)
4. Sub Zero - Angel Martinez (Gay / Futuristic)
5. Nothing Of A Son - L. A. Witt (Gay / Fantasy)
6. Dog Days Of Summer - Heidi Champa (Gay / Contemporary)
7. Sinking In Sand - D. J. Manly (Gay / Fantasy)
8. Frequently, Secretly - Carolina Valdez (Gay / Contemporary)
9. April Sun In Cuba - A. J. Llewellyn (Gay / Contemporary)
10. Happy Endings: Briefs - Missy Welsh (Gay / Collection)