Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Tell You Folks, It's Harder Than it Looks



I had a really great weekend. I got absolutely nothing accomplished, but other than that, it was a very, very good time. But, now it's time to get back to work.

Before I do that, I have to mention the lovely mentions I got in a couple of book reviews yesterday. This review, of the fabulous One Night Only, was quite fond of my story, Chasing Jared. It is edited by the amazing Violet Blue and you should click the link and buy it right now.

Also, Best Erotic Romance, edited by the wonderful Kristina Wright, got a very nice review too. In it, my story, Another Trick Up My Sleeve, got graded a B+ and was apparently one of the reviewers favorites. Color me happy!! My old teachers would be so proud of me!

Another thing that is making me happy is that Footy is back this weekend!!! I'm thrilled to pieces and can't wait to huddle around my laptop and watch games on ESPN3. Until then, I'll tide myself over with a bit of AFL Man Candy. Mmmmm.


_

No comments: