Thursday, July 7, 2011

She knows the Human Heart and How To Read the Stars



I always love good news, but this little piece I got yesterday was particularly good! I got word on Wednesday that my story, Another Trick Up My Sleeve, has been accepted for the innagural Best Erotic Romance anthology, edited by the wonderful Kristina Wright. I am so excited to be a part of this collection and when you check out the table of contents below, you'll see why. Not only that, but it has the most amazing cover! Pre-order your copy today!!


What Happened in Vegas - Sylvia Day
First Night - Donna George Storey
Another Trick Up My Sleeve - Heidi Champa (that's me!!)
Drive Me Crazy - Delilah Devlin
Once Upon a Dinner Date - Saskia Walker
He Tends To Me - Justine Elyot
Guest Services - Angela Caperton
Memories for Sale - Andrea Dale
Blame It On Facebook - Kate Dominic
The Draft - Craig J. Sorensen
To Be in Clover - Shanna Germain
Honey Changes Everything - Emerald
Cheating Time - Kate Pearce
Our Own Private Champagne Room - Rachel Kramer Bussel
Till the Storm Breaks - Erobintica
The Curve of Her Belly - Kristina Wright
Dawn Chorus - Nikki Magennis
_

No comments: