Monday, June 13, 2011

Let Me Put on My Sunglasses Here So I Can See What I'm Doing


Good weekend. Spent some time celebrating my 15 year old nephew's confirmation. Then, it was on to my Great Aunt's 90th birthday party. She had a picture of herself riding a bike last year, at the tender age of 89. I can only hope to be half as vibrant as she is when (god willing) I'm her age, or close to it.

I'm away from home this week, spending the next few days at the Mothership. It's going to be tough to find time to work, but I'm hoping I can manage some words. But, there are boxes to be packed and schlepped to help my sister move, my niece's 4th birthday party and who knows what else on the horizon this week.

You may have noticed that the countdown to All Expenses Paid is continuing to tick tick tick. Less than two weeks away now!! So excited!!

Man Candy, I need you now, more than ever, I need you!
_

No comments: