Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Motto's Always Been When It's Right It's Right

Just got the official word on a collection I'm super excited to be a part of. Sweet Confessions, edited by Violet Blue, is available July 1st, but you can pre-order it right here! It contains my story, Smell as Sweet, and I think you should most certainly purchase a copy of your own. Why you ask? Because, from just the few authors I know are a part of the book, it looks to be an amazing collection. Who am I referring to? Well, I'm glad you asked. How does Jeremy Edwards, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Kay Jaybee and Moi hit ya? Sounds pretty good, right? So, check it out.

Also, it looks like another collection has hit the Amazon shelves early. Afternoon Pleasures, edited by Shane Allison is now on sale and you can pick up a copy right here! It contains my story, Dressed to Impress, and I'm waiting, with much anticipation my author copies.

So, that's all the news that's fit to print. I got two stories finished yesterday, so it's back to novella-ville. Wish me luck.
_

2 comments:

Willsin Rowe said...

That's a sweet combination of smut-writers right there, ma'am. Gorgeous covers, too. And Geelong smacked the Gold Coast Suns tonight, so you're three from three!

Heidi Champa said...

The Cats had me a little worried in the beginning. We actually had the game on TV.

Thanks Willsin! I'm pretty stoked about the books too!