Sunday, August 15, 2010

You Know it Feels Good To Be Alive

Well, it's finally here, release day for my novella, White Out!! Truth be told, it actually became available last night, but it is now officially available for purchase. It is on sale for $3.25 and is worth every penny, at least in my humble opinion.

Yesterday, I got to celebrate 11 wonderful years with the man I love with my nearest and dearest. He is my biggest support, my rock, my best friend, and I don't know where I would be without him. And, if that wasn't enough, today, I'm celebrating the release of my first novella. It doesn't get much better than this.

Stay tuned for more details about upcoming promotional stuff for the book including a fun give-away. In the meantime, if you do buy it, let me know what you think!!
_

5 comments:

Marina said...

Yay! Congratulations on your 11 years and your book!

Craig Sorensen said...

Aw, congrats and congrats! You two are awesome.

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks guys!!!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Yay and double-yay!! You sure know how to have a weekend. ; )

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Jeremy. I try . . .