Thursday, August 5, 2010

And Out of All of This Will Come a Better Way


My mailbox has been overflowing with good things. Most recently, I got my contributor copies of both Skater Boys and Orgasmic: Erotica for Women. They both look fabulous and now I'm going to have to schedule some time to sit down and read them! I think you all should do the same, so go to my Amazon store and buy, buy, buy!! Oh, and if you do, how about a review? Just a thought.

In other news, it is a mere 10 days until my novella, White Out, hits the streets. I can't wait for it to arrive, and I'll keep you posted with purchase links as soon as I get them!

On a more personal note, I'd like to give a big hug to the California courts and Judge Vaughn Walker for overturning Prop 8!! His words ring true, and should be repeated as necessary until everyone in this country gets it . . . "Moral disapproval alone is an improper basis on which to deny rights to gay men and lesbians."

I couldn't agree more.
_

No comments: