Friday, July 30, 2010

I Rehearsed Those Words Just Late Last Night


The final edits have been made to my novella, White Out, and the release date of August 15th is getting tantalizingly close. I'm so excited to see it live online, I can't even begin to tell you. This whole process has been made remarkably easy by the wonderful folks at Amber Quill and I'd like to give them all a massive hug at this very moment. Every one rocks and my editor was completely wonderful. I can't wait for this novella to be here. The anticipation is better than any Christmas, even the one where I got my bike!!

I'm in need of a break, so it's off to the mothership I go for some swimming and grey hair coverage. I'm blessed to have supportive people in my life, and I'm stoked to go spend some time with them. Enjoy your weekends, everyone!
_

1 comment:

Suembi Lue said...

Congratulations! :)