Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Never Ending, Never Ending, Same Old Story


It is amazing how one little thing can irritate me so completely. One tiny little word, phrase or gesture can just climb right under my skin and burrow so deep, I think I will never get it out. It's a reaction like touching match to paper, uncontrollable and immediate.

Sure, with time, I can get it to calm down, but the remnants are left to remind me. That is how this past week has been. My nerves have been frayed, my mind overloaded and I'm almost ready to throw in the towel. But, I won't do it. Not just yet, anyway.

Maybe what I need is a little Man Candy to soothe and restore my spirit. Lord knows nothing else seems to be working. I chose the tremendous, amazing and fabulous Paul Newman in honor of the Oscars last night. God, he was so fine, don't you agree?
_

No comments: