Thursday, January 7, 2010

I’m Gonna Tell Old Trouble, He’d Better Be Moving On

Sorry I've been a little missing in action lately. I'm trying to be more productive and surprise, surprise . . . it's working. I have a lot on my plate, but for the first time in months, I am actually ahead of the game. But, the blog has suffered a bit, so I decided to give it a little attention before I head to the mothership for the weekend.

There are some exciting things coming up on the horizon that I want to mention. First, Coming Together: Into The Light will be available on January 18th in both print and e-book, with all proceeds benefitting V-Day. It contains my story, Past or Pressent. Then, the Best of Best Women's Erotica 2 will arrive on February 1st. It is already available for pre-order, and features an amazing lineup that includes Kristina Wright, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Saskia Walker, Donna George Storey and Alison Tyler. Not bad company for my story, Amy, huh? As well as all those lovely ladies, it is edited by the one and only Violet Blue.

And, I'm very excited to announce that I'm going to be reading at The Erotic Literary Salon in Philadelphia in February. The event is Tuesday, February 16th, and I will be reading a new piece devoted to Valentines Day. So, if you are in the area, and want to spend an evening listening to some hot erotica, come on by. I'll be the one up front, by the microphone.
_

2 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Congrats on all the good news, and especially the productivity!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Craig. We'll see how long it lasts. ;)