Thursday, December 31, 2009

May We All Have Our Hopes, Our Will To Try

It is truly hard to believe that another year is already over. 2009 has been a pretty good year, all things considered. You can't get through a whole 12 months without some serious crap along the way, but in the grand scheme, compared to what others have gone through, my year was a breeze.

I'm so ready to tackle 2010 and see what the New Year will bring. 2009 was a good year for me professionally, as my publication rate increased by 50%. But, as with most things in life, I want more. And, if the gods smile upon me, 2010 just might be my year.

Thank you to everyone who's read the blog, read the stories, and been so supportive along the way. I wish all of you a wonderful and prosperous New Year. See you on the flip side!
_

2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Happy New Year, Heidi (& Mr. Heidi)! We're looking forward to more good times all together in the new one.

I'm so ready to tackle 2010

[Blows ref whistle] Go get it!!

Spamword: luviat

Hmm ... now, where's my luvi at?

Heidi Champa said...

Happy New Year to you as well Jeremy and Helia as well!!

Congrats again on your new book, and hope everything is fabulous for the two of you in 2010.