Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Tired Of Words, And I'm Too Hoarse To Shout


It's really late. Or it's really early. I can't tell anymore. I just got back from eating a delicious diner grilled cheese after nearly having a heart attack. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but it was all part of the plan.

I want to say Congratulations to the Geelong Cats on winning their 2nd Premiership (that's Australian for championship) in three years. I knew you could do it, even though you tried to kill me with that close game. The sight of all those sweaty, dirty men fighting each other nearly did me in. But, in the end, all the heart palpitations were worth it. Now, I'm going to crash. But, I'll be smiling in the morning.
_

6 comments:

neve black said...

"...The sight of all those sweaty, dirty men fighting each other nearly did me in...."

Yum.

Congratulations, Heidi!

Heidi Champa said...

It was yummy, Neve. God bless the rain.

Greazy Tony said...

...yeah, but what a week

Heidi Champa said...

What a week!

Craig Sorensen said...

Knew we couldn't keep those Cats down long.

They really are the best in Footy right now. Bar none.

Congrats.

Heidi Champa said...

It was a great game, Craig. Truly heart-stopping. It was just so tense the whole time. Got to watch it on ESPN Classic.

Looking forward to 2010 . . .