Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All The Little Chicks With The Crimson Lips Go, CLEVELAND ROCKS!

I haven't been to Cleveland in about 13 years. But, I might just have to make a trip to visit the Literary Cafe and see Neve Black do readings called Naughty Nightcaps. This past Saturday, Neve was kind enough to read a few of my stories during her time on stage.

She read my stories, Lights Out, featured in Frenzy, edited by Alison Tyler, and, Limited Engagement, featured in Love Notes, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel.

Check them out. And, if you're in the area late on a Saturday, check out Neve at the Literary Cafe. I hear it rocks!!
_

3 comments:

neve black said...

It's time for you and hubby to make a trip to Cleveland. 13 years? Sheeesh, too long indeed.

It was truly my honor and my pleasure to read such pulsating prose. I was squirming in my seat the whole time!

Thank you again, Heidi.

Heidi Champa said...

Maybe we should take a field trip. If I promised him he could go to a baseball game, he might go. ;)

Thank you, Neve. So glad I could be a part of it all.

neve black said...

You know. I'd love that. I'll figure out a free place for you two love birds to stay too. Hell, I'll sleep on the couch and you guys can have my bed. :-)

I completely forgot all about Drew Carey and those crimson lips.