Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Got 12 Rooms, 12 Vacancies, You Can Do Just What You Please

When the hubby and I were in Australia last May, we stayed in every kind of hotel. We started off at a hostel that specialized in laughing European guests and a charmingly lazy in-house cat. After that, we moved onto the one bedroom short-stay apartment that we got for a steal. Campgrounds, boutique hotels, dives and a 4 star palace with a piano bar; all the accommodations that Oz had to offer. One thing that stayed the same with all of them was the desire to rumple those sheets and use those spare pillows for good and evil.

That is why I jumped at the chance to participate in Donna George Storey's Suite 69 sexy hotel story party. My story snippet, Reunion, is appearing on her blog today. Pop on over for a quickie or stay the night. Whichever you prefer.
_

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a lovely room! It's so perfect and tasteful, I just want to mess it all up.

Thanks for sharing your very HOT story in Suite 69 :-).

Heidi Champa said...

Thank you, Donna. I'm so glad to be a part of it.

Kathryn said...

At least you weren't staying at a backpackers dorm! I recently read a post on a travel forum of a couple intending to stay in dorms for their honeymoon - left me wondering if they liked an audience or just had a very sad relationship!

Heidi Champa said...

It does save money, but dorms wouldn't be my first choice. But, I'd stay damn near anywhere in Oz.

Thanks for stopping by Kathryn!

Emerald said...

That picture really does rock. Thanks for sharing at Donna's!