Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stop Making the Eyes at Me, I'll Stop Making the Eyes at You

I'm just off to school, but I wanted to write a quick note and mention that Love Notes: A Music and Sex Anthology, is the book of the day over at Ravenous Romance.

This collection reunites me and my story, Limited Engagement, with some of my swinging, sexy friends: Jeremy, Emerald, Craig and Rachel. Rachel also did the honors editing this collection. So, run over to Ravenous and check it out. I'm sure it will get your pulse pounding, your head bobbing and well, whatever else you do when you listen to music.

Of course I was talking about music. What else would I mean? (I swear, you people have dirty minds!)
_

9 comments:

Neve Black said...

Congratulations!

Music and sex. It's perfect melody. I know. I know. I'm a dork. :-)

Heidi Champa said...

It's okay, Neve. If you notice my post from yesterday, I'm a bit of a dork myself. ;)

Jeremy Edwards said...

Happy release day, Heidi! Sex is music to my ears ... and vice versa.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're right beside each other in the table of contents! :) For some reason I wasn't listed on the contributors list on the site, so I worried that my story got cut for some reason. But I contacted them and she said it's in there; just a listing glitch. According to the table of contents, that does seem to be the case. :)

Congratulations!! Thanks for the mention!

Heidi Champa said...

Hey, Jeremy and Emerald. SO good to be with both of you in this one. I noticed that this morning, Emerald, but I knew you should be there.

This was one of my favorites to do. I could do a whole book myself on the subject. I can't seem to write without music.

EllaRegina said...

Congratulations, Heidi!

It looks like a great lineup!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, EllaRegina. I can't wait to read everyone else's stories.

Anonymous said...

Heidi! "Limited Engagement" was so hot! Ah, imagine getting that kind of action right in the middle of watching one of your favorite bands live.... Uh, I'm sorry, what was I saying? Oh yeah -- just wanted to drop by and say hot story! ;)

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks so much, Emerald. I have to pick up the book today so I can check out everyone's stories. Can't wait to read them!!