Friday, November 7, 2008

I Know All About Lust, et Cetera


I'm heading off to the homestead for the weekend to get my hair did and see the family. Since, for some unknown reason, no one in my family has the high speed internets, it may be a quiet weekend here on the blog. But, not to fear, I shall return for Man Candy Monday.

I leave you with some good news. My story, A Day at St. John's has been chosen for the upcoming Ravenous Romance anthology Lust Chronicles. It is edited by the wonderful Rachel Kramer Bussel. These are true erotic stories and I must say I am quite fond of my little yarn.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, basking in the glow of a new era of positivity. I know I will be soaking in it myself while I get my fierce new 'do.

See you on the flip side.

*A NaNo update: lagging way behind with just 3650 words. Once I get some projects done, I'll be hitting those keys a lot harder. I'll keep you posted!

_

1 comment:

Neve Black said...

Hi Heidi,
Congratulations on the published story with RR/Lust Chronicles. Yah!

p.s. Doesn't it feel glorious when you get your hair done?